The Scrubmaster B120 is a high performance walk behind scrubber drier that is suitable for use in medium and large areas.
Key Features :
- Heavy duty construction and corrosion resistant aluminium brush head casting.
- Direct Brush Release System for quick and easy changing of brushes.
- Cost saving by Aqua-Control-System ;
- All brushes are equipped with a water retaining ring.
- Brushes and water stop when the machine stands still.
- Precise dosage of cleaning solution.
- Large tank lid for easy cleaning.
- Easy ergonomic operation as a result of the compact, manoeuvrable construction
- Cost saving squeegee blades which may be used four times
More Info :
- Hako-AntiBac – Antibacterial Solution/Recovery Water Tank (optional).
- Standard with onboard charger.
- Flow-optimised dirty water tank with Anti Foam System to protect the suction turbine.
- Good accessibility and easy to maintain.
- Optimum uptake of cleaning solution.
- Quick-clamping device for squeegee lips.
- Speed connected water dosing.
- Reduced noise by “silencer”.
- Additional brush pressure increase.
- Ergonomic and adjustable speed regulation.
|Technical Data||Scrubmaster B120|
|Working width scrubbing||85 cm|
|Squeegee width||110 cm|
|Theoretical area coverage||4200 m²/h|
|Nominal voltage||24 Volt|
|No. of brushes||2 piece|
|Working speed||5 Km/h|
|Volumes solution/recovery tank||110/115 L|
|Width without/with squeegee||70/110 c,|
|Weight without battery||246 Kg|
|Weight (wet) with battery||510 Kg|
|Total output||2.8 kW|