Powerboss Armadillo 9XR
If you are looking for a solution to large area coverage and use in extreme conditions: The Powerboss Armadillo 9XR are high-performance vehicles conceived for precisely these tasks. They operate fully hydraulically in recreation and shopping centres, large warehouses, modern production facilities and car parks. And do so with an efficiency and working convenience unequalled in this class. Gradients up to 16%, for example, can be overcome without any problems and while sweeping.
Powered by Diesel, heavy-duty industrial engine, the Powerboss Armadillo 9XR ride on industrial sweeper is ideal for heavy duty operations, both indoors and outdoors. The all steel construction and oversized tires give it the strength to survive in the harshest industrial applications. Widely used by heavy-duty industries in Indonesia; e.g. steel mills, warehouses, large compounds etc. – these and more are handled easily by the Armadillo SW9XR.
Many options are available to equip the PowerBoss Armadillo 9XR to your particular need. Choose an overhead guard or cab option and any of the other offerings to make the 9XR just right for your job.
Key Features and Benefits :
- Massive unitized steel frame provides safety and durability.
- Oversized, soft-ride tires and extra ground clearance ensures you can easily negotiate rough terrain and speed bumps; even climb sidewalk curbs.
- PowerBoss’unique Rotary Trash Relocator™ (RTR) system keeps the Armadillo 9XR on the job sweeping when others are traveling to the dump site.
- PowerSwing™ engine access for ease of maintenance – a patented system that allows you to rotate the engine out of the body of the sweeper for bench-like maintenance access to all parts.
- Direct throw sweeping method for efficient performance.
- Quick-change, floating main & retractable side brooms.
- Second side broom: left-hand side broom ensures increased efﬁciencyand sweeping performance during operations.
- A hopper access door allows for the manual loading of un-sweepabledebris such as metal banding or long boards.
- Multi-level high-dump for different dump sites.
- Available in Petrol, Diesel, Battery & LPG Version.
|110 sq ft
|184.800 sq ft per hour